When the World Stops - Words of Hope, Faith, and Wisdom in the Midst of Crisis
When the World Stops:
Words of Hope, Faith, and Wisdom in the Midst of Crisis
Cut through the confusion, see beyond the headlines, and maintain your composure and faith when the world needs Christ the most.
When the World Stops is a timely yet timeless message for God’s people that provides practical tools for not only weathering this current crisis, but emerging from it with a strengthened faith and deeper appreciation for the things that matter most.
Like a reassuring hand on your shoulder, Dr. Michael L. Brown helps point the way forward for those seeking answers to questions like:
- Is this pandemic the final plague talked about in the Book of Revelation?
- Are we indeed in the final days before Jesus’ return?
- Who or what sent the virus?
- How do I balance my family’s needs with the faith to live for Christ in crisis?
- Should we submit to the government’s guidelines?
- How can I steward my health in a biblical way?
Dr. Brown brings biblically sound and clear answers for staying healthy, living with wisdom, and maintaining your faith.
As we move forward with wisdom in the power of the Holy Spirit, we must understand that...
This book will help you see how you can be the hands and feet of Jesus during this world's dark hour. It provides a God-calibrated compass for the turbulent uncharted-waters we find ourselves in and sifts through the dizzying array of information regarding this current crisis, separating fact from fiction, prudence from pandemonium and faith from fear.